Portable emergency jump starter for 12V vehicles (7.0L Petrol and 4.5L Diesel) including cars, motorbikes, snowmobiles and more.
With an integrated flashlight with strobe and SOS settings.
Redstart 50 can also provide power to laptops that charge via USB-C.
The casing is flame retardant as well as being dustproof and waterproof to IP67 rating. As well as having safety features such as; reverse polarity protection, spark-proof and smart technology which shuts off power to prevent overheating.
What can the Redstart 50 recharge?
Laptop (Type C PD) | Tablet
Smartphone | SAT Phone
GPS | Action Camera
Smartwatch | Head Torch
• Portable jump starter with 13000mAh/48.1Wh
• 1x USB-C input/output: 5V/3A, 9V/2A, 12V/1.5A
• 1x Micro USB input: 5V/2A
• Dual USB output: QC 5V/3A, 9V/2A, 12V/1.5A
• Start Current: 500A
• Peak Current: 1000A
• 1x ECS socket for jump starter
• Rugged design
• Dustproof and waterproof to IP67 rating
• Charging time of 6-8 hours
• Emergency jump starter for 12V vehicles
• Integrated torch with SOS settings
• Weight: 550g / 1.2lbs
• Size: 188mm x 92mm x 36mm
EAN code: 5060 1769 8483 7
UPC code: 812097030132
1 x Redstart 50
1 x USB-C cable
1x Micro USB cable
1x Smart Clamps
1 x Carry Case
Forget heavy, bulky car jump start systems - the Redstart 50 is a compact, lightweight jump starter, weighing just 550g. Store it away in the included zip case, leaving plenty of room in the trunk.
Not just a jump starter, this product is also capable of charging 5V devices such as tablets and smartphones. It will even recharge laptops that get their power via USB-C. The integrated flashlight with strobe and SOS functions sets the Redstart 50 apart from its competitors.